Peruri Code is a unique code produced by the Peruri system on security labels, documents and or other media to store public & private information in it. Peruri Code has an important role authentication, distribution control (supply chain) and brain image protection (brand protection), in order to maintain and increase customer satisfaction with a commercial product.
The implementation of Peruri Code can be implemented in several types, including :
Secure 2D Code
Secure 2D Code is a QR Code that applies physical and data security systems to prevent product counterfeiting. The characteristics of Secure 2D Code are "Anticopy". This means that the resolution of the system can detect that the QR Code has been duplicated. In addition, Secure 2D Code can also function as "data security" to provide data protection so that it can only be accessed through the application.
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods,
- Other Industries.
- Preventing product counterfeiting,
- Increasing customer satisfaction,
- Obtaining product supporting data.
Secure Quick Response Code (SQRC)
SQRC is a QR Code that constaint information about a product as a feature to protect the authenticity of products and goods. The SQRC security feature stores public and private information so that it can guarantee that the encrypted document has been secure since the first time the QR Code was generated.
- Multi Industry
- banking dan Multi Finance
- Secure document (online guarantee)
- Preventing falsification of documents or products
- Control of product distribution (real time monitoring)
Nano ID is a physical security technology that constaint data combining nano technology, photonics and secure digital technology. The application of Nano ID security faetures can be embedded into materials that have hidden security features and are not visible to the naked eye so they cannot be duplicated or manipulated.
- Valuable documents or worth of money,
- Card dan ID Card,
- Prevent changes, duplication, and forgery,
- Ensure the legitimacy and integrity of documents.
RFID is an automatic data collection technology that uses radio frequency waves to transfer data between a reader and a tag that has a range ranging from 10 cm to over 100 m.
RFID is easily embedded in various media / objects and devices to help the tracking process (track & trace)
- Asset Management,
- Improve supply chain process efficiency,
- Ensure work process compliance.
Near Field Communication (NFC)
NFC is a wireless-based technology that allows users to exchange data quickly at close distance (peer to peer). NFC uses radio waves to send and receive data, when between devices that have NFC are brought near the device can make transactions between devices (can be raeders and tags).
- Transfer data on smartphones,
- Electronic money transactions,
- Attendance and e-ticketing.
- Facilitate various types of data transactions at close range (contactless),
- Time efficiency and easy access to various digital platform needed.
IoT (Internet of Things)
Peruri Code utilities the use of IoT (Internet of Things) technology.